- The order will not be considered effective until you send the receipt of the transfer by e-mail to email@example.com and it is verified by our bank that the deposit has been made and our administration department confirms it. Do not forget that you must make the payment in Euros and that all possible exchange and banking commissions are paid by the buyer when opting for this payment system.
- Bankia account number: ES78 2038 8921 3660 0024 2535
- All transactions made through this payment system will be carried out through the secure portal of the bank entity 'Bankia', with its cyberpack system.
- When paying by credit card, you will always be asked for the following information: the card number, the expiration date, and the Validation Code that matches the last 3 digits of the number printed in italics on the back of your credit card , offering, in this way, more guarantees about the security of the transaction.
- Likewise, the data on your credit card are not registered in any database but go directly to the POS (Point of Sale of the Bank).
- Credit card fraud is a crime and therefore Everythingbcn will take legal action against anyone who makes a fraudulent transfer in our online store.
- PayPal allows consumers who have email to send payments on the Internet in a safe, convenient, and profitable manner. The PayPal network is based on an existing financial infrastructure of banking and credit cards to create a global payment solution in real time. PayPal offers a service specially designed for those who are not satisfied with traditional payment mechanisms.
- For more information you can consult www.paypal.com
The Seller guarantees its customers the possibility of canceling their order at any time and without any cost provided that the cancellation is communicated before the order has been made available to the carrier for shipment.
The customer will have a period of seven calendar days from the reception of the order until we receive it, to resolve the contract and make the return of the product purchased, that is, the shipment must reach our store within 7 calendar days of delivery. received the order The client will inform the Seller within the stipulated period and by any means admitted by law, his desire to exercise the right to terminate the contract. The returned order must be delivered in perfect condition with its label and without having been used together with the delivery note and, if applicable, invoice issued to the Seller, with the Buyer handling the return costs.
Shipping costs will be free of charge from € 40 of the total value of the purchase, but in the event that the Customer makes a refund and the total order is less than this amount, the Customer must pay the cost of shipping established for less than € 40 purchase, which are € 3.99, that is, only the amount of the item will be refunded, never the shipping and return costs.
They must return the items to the following address:
Everything - Carrer Nou de la Rambla, 81, 08001 Barcelona
Everythingbcn will not be held responsible for any damages of any nature that may arise from the improper use of its products. The only obligation of Everythingbcn will be to replace the buyer with the quantity of product that is considered defective, not being responsible for the injuries, losses or damages caused by the use thereof. The manufacturers of the products marketed by Eveythingbcn, reserve the right to modify the design or characteristics of the products without prior notice.
Any disagreements that may arise will be dealt with through the courts of Barcelona, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction.