I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICYEverything undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data (RGPD).
- The Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- The Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by which the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Data of a Personal Nature (RDLOPD) is approved.
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
- Identity of the person responsible for processing personal data
- The person responsible for processing the personal data collected in Everything is: joanne rose impoc obag, with NIF: 47723961L (hereinafter, also responsible for the treatment).
Address:C / nou de la rambla, 81
Telephone number: 931284444
Contact email: info@Everything.com
Registration of Personal DataThe personal data collected by Everything, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency that can be consulted at the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and meet the commitments established between Everything and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that this completes, or to attend a request or consultation of the same one.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal dataThe treatment of the personal data of the User will be subject to the following principles set forth in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of minimization of data: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User during the time necessary for the purposes of their treatment. Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a manner that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: The controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met
Categories of personal dataThe categories of data that are treated in Everything are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the treatment of personal data
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is consent. Everything undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his personal data for one or several specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw the consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions when the User must or may provide their information through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed in case that the completion of any of them is obligatory. because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data are destinedPersonal data is collected and managed by Everything in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter completes or to meet an application or consultation.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose and personalization, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of Everything, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
When the personal data are obtained, the User will be informed about the purpose or specific purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be assigned; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal dataPersonal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only during the following period: indefinite, or until the User requests their deletion.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal dataThe personal data of the User will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
Joanne Impoc Obag
c / nou de la rambla, 81
In the event that the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time that personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which it is intended. to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of a decision of adequacy of the Commission.
Personal information of minorsRespecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Everything. In the case of a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered licit to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal dataEverything undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration. of personal data transmitted, conserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, since the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted. . However, because Everything can not guarantee the inexputability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of data occurs. the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and liberties of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the RGPD, violation of the security of personal data means any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the person responsible for the processing, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it is accessible information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal dataThe User has everything and may therefore exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD with the Responsible for the treatment.
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not Everything is treating their personal data and, if so, obtain information about their personal data and the treatment that Everything has done or performed, as well as, among others, of the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of withdrawal ("the right to be forgotten"): It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of your personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treaties; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data have been treated unlawfully; personal data should be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the interested party's request to delete any link to that personal data.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: It is the User's right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illicit; The Person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge. of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other person in charge.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the treatment of the same by Everything.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the preparation of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
- Name, last name of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address to effect of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that certifies the request that you formulate.
Postal address:C / nou de la rambla, 81
Links to third-party websitesThe Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Everything, and that therefore are not operated by Everything. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authorityIn the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a claim to a control authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).