Shipping & Returns
- The prices of our products are expressed in EUROS and with the Value Added Tax (VAT) included. reserves the right to modify its sale prices without prior notice.
- In relation to VAT, as a general rule, the current state tax for the territory of the European Union will be applied.
Due to its special tax regime, non-EU territories, and therefore exempt from VAT payment, will be considered the geographical areas corresponding to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla (the costs of customs clearance and import taxes are not included in the price of the item or in the shipping, and must be paid by the recipient of the goods).
Everything reserves the right to vary the type of delivery and the company for which it is made, regardless of what is stated in these pages and provided that it does not cause a manifest damage to the customer.
In shipments to the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands the following conditions will apply:
- The home delivery service is carried out with urgent transport companies, who deliver between 1 and 2 days. (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays) from the date of confirmation of payment in our store and whenever it is in stock.
- The collection of the purchase in our center does not have any additional cost.
- The shipping cost may vary depending on the nature of the product and the quantity supplied.
- In no case deliveries will be made in post office boxes.
- Those orders that contain items with different shipping costs will apply only one expense, these being the highest amount.
- Shipping costs are approximate, and may vary depending on the volume of the items. Any change that occurs will be notified by e-mail for approval to the email address that appears on your order.
For shipments to non-EU territories (Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands), customs clearance and import taxes are not included in the price and must be paid at destination by the recipient of the goods.
Shipping costs will be free of charge from € 40 of the total value of the purchase in the peninsula and € 80 in the rest of Europe, but in the case that the customer makes a return and the total order is less than this amount , the Customer must pay the amount of the shipping cost established for less than € 40 of purchase, which is € 3.99, that is, only the amount of the item will be refunded, never the shipping and return costs.
Generally, the delivery time will vary depending on the articles, between 24 and 48 hours on the peninsula and 4 to 10 days rest of Europe (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays). If due to problems of stock or manufacturing, the delivery time of an item is higher, Everything will notify the buyer by e-mail or phone. In the case of not receiving a response from the buyer, it will be understood as accepted and therefore the shipment will be sent.
Any packaging received in poor condition must be communicated to Everything within a maximum period of 24 hours.